NURSERY ADMISSION PROCESS & CRITERIA (2022-23)
Step 1. Fill up New Registration Form which will generate Form No. & Password to proceed further which will be available on your E-mail and SMS on your Mobile Number mentioned in this Form.
Step 2. All mandatory fields must be filled properly upto Steps 9 in the ‘Online Registration Form’
Step 3. Pay Online
(You will receive an acknowledgement mail having Provisional Registration Number and Online Payment ID.)
Step 4. Upload the documents and photographs.
(All the documents to be uploaded must be self-attested by the parent(s) with blue ink)
Step 5. Using the Form No. & Password access your Form to REVIEW. Upload the pending documents (if any).
(All the documents to be uploaded must be self attested by the parent(s) with blue ink)
A. Proof of Date of Birth (Any one) It must have the name of the child and the parents as submitted in the registration form :
i. DOB Certificate issued by Municipal corporation/Competent authority
ii. Passport of child.
iii. Aadhar Card of child.
B. Address Proof (Any one) (Please note that the residence address should be same as in the below mentioned documents. Any of these documents in original MUST be available with the parent at the time of verification of documents, if selected):
i. Ration card issued in the name of parents( Mother/ Father having name of child).
ii. Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
iii. Voter I- Card (EPIC) of the parents.
iv. Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill in the name of any of the parents(bills should not be older than 3 months).
v. Aadhar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parent.
vi. Sale or Lease Deed in the name of any of the parents.
vii. In case of rental accommodation,valid Rent Agreement and an affidavit on stamp paper is to be submitted. School reserves the right to verify the residential address through home visits.
C. Medical Certificate from registered medical officer of Delhi (Min. MBBS).
D. In case of sibling applicants, the school Identity Card /Fee Bill of the sibling (Real Brother / Sister) studying in J M International School, Dwarka.
E. Affidavit for Girl Child/First Child(photocopy) - For class Nursery only
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. Registration will be considered complete only when photos and required documents will be uploaded online.
2. Age of the child as on 31.3.2022 should be 3+ years but less than 4 years (i.e. born between 01.04.2018 and 31.03.2019).
3. Please visit the school website before filling up the form to get detailed information about the school.
4. Incomplete or incorrect application will be rejected.
5. All the fields marked with * are mandatory.
6. The payment mode is ONLINE only.
7. Please retain the Provisional Registration Number and Online Payment Id received on your mail for further correspondence.
8. Children residing beyond 7 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the applications within 7 kms.
9. The distance will be measured from school using google maps aerial distance. Any discrepancy in the distance will lead to the cancellation of the form.
10. No documents to be submitted in the school after filling the online form.
11. NO EDITING IS POSSIBLE in the FORM after submission.
12. In case of any error in the form, please inform the school through e-mail.
13. Duplicate entry will lead to cancellation
14. It is mandatory to inform the school about the filling of duplicate form otherwise it will be treated as duplicate and will lead to cancellation.
15. For any other query, please write to email@example.com
16. REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
(Convenience charges + 18% GST applicable)
**Note: Click here to know how to measure distance from home to school.