Working at J M International School
JMIS has an experiential, child-centric and purposeful approach to schooling and needs an ‘out of box’ kind of teacher. Although a teacher certainly benefits from training, we subscribe to the idea that first-class teachers are born, not made. We believe that teaching is not a profession, but an accountable and transformational mission 24x7.
We visualise our prospective Educators/Facilitators to be -
Skilled, enthusiastic, creative and passionate mentors who can bring out the best in students, responding to different abilities and interests and employing various methodologies including guided discovery, discussions, projects, computer simulations and all means of learning through experience ….. the one who…..
- Is passionate about teaching & students; focuses on quality & results
- Uses innovative teaching methodology to bring about conceptual clarity
- Is able to create opportunities for children to read, write, speak and discuss
- Is able to enable children to think, reason, analyze, apply and synthesize
- Works in partnership with parents to enhance the learner’s potential
- Brings in new insights into teaching & improves the learning process
- Works effectively both as a team member and independently
- Demonstrates creativity, initiative and resourcefulness
- Is planned, organized and accountable, with an ‘eye for detail’
- Has strong foundation in language and general awareness
- Is well read and has impressive articulation and creative writing skills
- Is proficient enough to develop high quality content
- Is proficient enough to create ‘HIGH ORDER THINKING QUESTIONS’
- Focuses on self development in line with the best global practices
- Upholds the core values of J M International School
- IS ABOVE ALL, A SELF-MOTIVATED ‘INSPIRING EDUCATOR’ AT HEART WITH AN’ INNER CALL’ WHO LOVES TO TEACH & ASPIRES TO BE A GREAT TEACHER
We offer a competitive package and work atmosphere with ample training and career growth opportunities. SALARY IS NOT A CONSTRAINT FOR TRULY ENTERPRISING & DESERVING CANDIDATES WHO CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
HOW TO REGISTER
You may register on-line
You may download the registration form, print it, fill it in completely and mail/courier it to:
THE HR DEPARTMENT
J M INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Plot No. 23A, Sector- Techzone-4, Greater Noida West- 201 306, U.P.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
DOWNLOAD JMIS RECRUITMENT FORM