JMIS is no run of the mill school. Aiming at nurturing the overall excellence in children, it has carved a niche for its transformational pedagogy and international practices. Instead of just collecting the form, the new parents are advised to personally come and meet the admission counselor to acquire an in-depth understanding of the unique curriculum and experiential teaching methods of J M International School. The campus language and the medium of the teaching-learning transaction being strictly English, the admission-seeking students for Grades III onwards are expected to be fluent speakers, readers, and writers of the English language. However, the admission seekers for Grades Pallav (Kindergarten), I, and II are expected to be habitual users of the English language in terms of verbal comprehension and basic communication. As the school does not promote rote-learning and instead focuses on conceptual understanding and thinking skills, the prospective students are expected to be attuned to logical and independent thinking.
ANKUR (NURSERY), PALLAV (KG) & GRADE I
The admissions to Grades/Classes Nursery & KG shall be done on the basis of informal interaction with the head of the school. The date and time for the informal interaction would be intimated telephonically/e-mail post-registration. Prospective parents are advised to visit the school front office, fill in the Registration Form. Kindly carry the documents as per the list of documents mentioned below. The admission process commences till the time all the available seats are occupied.
GRADES II to VIII
Admissions in these grades/classes are subject to availability of a seat in a particular class, academic assessment, and performance report issued from the previous school. The child should have passed the previous class from a recognised school, affiliated to CBSE/ ICSE or Other Boards. Parents may contact the school front office for the same, though preference is given to siblings, transfer cases, and those on the waiting list. In case of no vacancy in some classes, the parents seeking admission are advised to register and go through the initial process at the earliest to secure a position of advantage on the waiting list as and when any vacancy arises.
Senior School (GRADES IX & XI)
Admission in senior school is dependent upon vacancy though preference is given to siblings, transfer cases, and those on the waiting list. Admission to Grade IX, Grade XI, and the screening for various subject combinations in the SCIENCE or COMMERCE or HUMANITIES stream will be purely on a merit basis. The assessment will be through written tests and interviews.
Senior School (GRADES X & XII)
If there is any vacancy, then the Admission to Grades X and XII is considered only for the transfer cases and parents would need to seek an Approval/ NOC from CBSE, Delhi. An equivalent certificate is essential in case the child has passed the previous class from an international board or from an Indian Board other than CBSE. The selection will be purely on a merit basis. The assessment will be through written tests and interviews.
• Registration Forms are available both Offline and Online.
• The offline registration forms can be collected from the school's front office on any working day between 08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
• The photograph of the child must be pasted on the registration form.
• Incomplete registration form will not be processed.
• Parents will be notified about the admission through e-mail/phone.
• School Timings for Grades Pre-Nursery to KG- 08:00 AM to 12:30 PM and Grades I Onwards 08:00 AM to 02:30 PM.
• On completion of registration, parents will be called for verification of documents and the selection process within 7-10 working days.
The following documents must be attached with the registration form duly self-attested :
1. Copy of Birth Certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or any competent authority.
2. Copy of School Leaving Certificate from previous school duly countersigned by the Department of Education of its state.
3. Proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Electoral Card/ Passport/ Electricity bill/ Telephone bill).
4. Progressive report of the last term examination from the previous school.
5. Medical Fitness Certificate of the child from a Registered Medical Practitioner (min MBBS).
List of documents required at the time of admission :
1. 4 latest passport size photographs of the child.
2. 3 latest passport size photographs of each father & mother.
3. Birth Certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or any Competent Authority.
4. Original School Leaving Certificate from the previous school duly countersigned by the Department of Education of its state. (for students seeking admission from class 1 onwards).
5. Proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Electoral Card/ Passport/ Electricity bill/ Telephone bill).
6. Original Medical Fitness Certificate of the child from a Registered Medical Practitioner (minimum MBBS).
7. Photocopy of Progressive report of the last term examination from the previous school.
8. Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification.
9. Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra-Curricular activities.
10. Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
11. The Admission Form must also be completely filled in and duly signed by both the Parents. It contains information that will assist you in your relationship with the School.
|Age Eligibility Applicable for admission to Academic Year 2022-23
||As on 31st March of the current academic session
Acceptance of Admission:
1. Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies.
2. We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
3. Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
4. The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
1. Once the admission has been done in the school, no refund on any account whatsoever shall be entertained.
2. Fees payable for twelve months: As per the Education Act, all fees and funds shall be charged for a full period of twelve months, from the students at the rates specified by the school.