J M International School fraternity welcomes you to be a part of the prestigious JMIS family. We are sure your ward will enjoy the warmth and sagacity throughout his/her stay in the school. We would like to mention here some important points, which are required to be complied with:-
- Please intimate the school authorities in case of any changes in your residential address, telephone nos. etc. in writing with a photo copy of the proof of residence so as to avoid any communication gap in case of an emergency which may happen during the school hours.
- Please intimate the loss/ damage of Student's/ Parent's Identity Card immediately in writing together with its cost for making a duplicate one.
- The Parent's Identity Card must always be brought and produced at school gate whenever they visit the school for any purpose.
- Due to safety and security concerns, students will not be allowed to enter the school premises 15 minutes prior to the stipulated school timings or stay any longer than 15 minutes after the dispersal. The Parents shall make their arrangements accordingly. Outside the school gates/ premises, it is the parent's responsibility of the safety of their wards.
- While picking up of student(s) from the school, the parents are required to show/ produce the I-Cards issued by the school authorities to the security staff and if any other member of family wants to pick student from the school, he/ she also requires to show/ produce I-Card issued by the school authroties having his/ her photo or authority letter on parent's behalf.
- The late arrival to school is not allowed and incase of repeated late arrivals, student will not be allowed to attend the school for that day as it hampers the discipline & decorum of the school.
- During the school hours, parents would not be allowed to walk around in the school building. Kindly adhere to all the safety norms and checks exercised by school security staff.
- It is understood that the school authorities will take all necessary care and precautions to safeguard the students. However they will not be responsible for any mishap beyond their control in the school. This applies not only at the school premises but also on school excursions, outings, picnics and camps.
- The school fee or any other dues must be submitted within the stipulated time, else it leads to unnecessary wastage of time in giving reminders/ telephone calls. Please follow the deadlines.
- For fruitful collaboration, please make it a point to attend all the PEMS and other meetings whenever called. As respectable equal partner in your child's education, you are expected to always come to your ward's school, dressed up formally and smartly & participate in the curricular activities of the school, whole-heartedly. Your suggestions & inputs are welcome.
- Being cultured and well-mannered holds the place of prime importance in the JMIS Philosophy. Please be our true partners in ensuring that your ward is always courteous and respectful towards elders, caring and loving towards juniors and empathetic/ sensitive towards all.
- Physical, mental or emotional violence or abusive/ foul language, if exercised by any student, would not at all be acceptable and it would lead to suspension or rustication.
- J M International School can use any of its student's photograph(s), in school publications and promotions.
- It is to understood that the school requires minimum 10 working days from the date of receipt of any request/application from the parent(s) to process it.
We wish your ward a meaningful, enriching and enjoyable stay with JMIS, look forward to a purposeful partnership
with you as our school parent, the esteemed member of our JMIS-Community.